Leftover Ham and Vegetable Casserole
Why this recipe is so great:
- A great way to use up Christmas leftovers – This recipe is a great way to use up any leftover ham and/or veggies you have from Christmas dinner. Then all is left is to cook up some pasta, open a can of soup, and shred some cheese.
- Quick and easy to make – All you have to do is mix everything together, bake for 30 minutes, and you have a meal.
- Can be made in advance – You can also prepare the casserole the night before or the morning of and just pop it in the oven when you are ready to eat.
How to make leftover ham casserole:This recipe starts with cooked pasta tossed with some cooked ham, cooked veggies, a can of cream of chicken soup, and shredded cheddar cheese. Place the mixture in a casserole dish. Top it with more cheese, bake for 30 minutes at 375F, and you have a complete meal. This creamy ham casserole is flavorful, wholesome and satisfying. It’s loaded with cheese, ham, and veggies. It’s a simple one-dish recipe that makes for an easy and relaxing meal for the family to sit down to. Not only is this ham casserole absolutely delicious and the whole family will enjoy it. It’s a great way to use leftovers, so no waste.
You might also like:
- Leftover Turkey Shepherd’s Pie
- Mini Turkey Pot Pies
- Turkey Tetrazzini
- Leftover Turkey & Biscuit Casserole
- Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Did you make this recipe? Please kindly leave a comment with your star rating below.
Give your leftover holiday ham and veggies a makeover in this yummy pasta casserole. It’s quick and easy to put together, and makes for a creamy cheesy good meal!
- 2 cups cooked macaroni (about 1 cup uncooked)
- 2 cups cooked veggies (I used corn and broccoli)
- 1 & 1/2 cups cooked ham, chopped
- 1 & 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- Preheat oven to 375F and grease a 2.5 – 3 quart casserole dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix everything together, except for 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Loosely cover with foil and bake for 30-35 minutes until hot and bubbling. Let stand for 5 minutes and serve.
Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Prepare the casserole up to step 3, cover with foil and refrigerate up to a day in advance. When ready to bake, remove casserole from the fridge and let stand for 15 minutes while your oven preheats. Bake as instructed.
- Category: lunch, dinner
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: leftover ham recipe, ham casserole