Give your leftover holiday ham and veggies a makeover in this yummy pasta casserole. It’s quick and easy to put together, and makes for a creamy cheesy good meal!
- 2 cups cooked macaroni (about 1 cup uncooked)
- 2 cups cooked veggies (I used corn and broccoli)
- 1 & 1/2 cups cooked ham, chopped
- 1 & 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- Preheat oven to 375F and grease a 2.5 – 3 quart casserole dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix everything together, except for 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Loosely cover with foil and bake for 30-35 minutes until hot and bubbling. Let stand for 5 minutes and serve.
Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Prepare the casserole up to step 3, cover with foil and refrigerate up to a day in advance. When ready to bake, remove casserole from fridge and let stand for 15 minutes while your oven preheats. Bake as instructed.
- Category: lunch, dinner
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: leftover ham recipe, ham casserole