Mini Turkey Pot Pies
Succulent chunks of turkey and a medley of colorful vegetables in a creamy white sauce, all wrapped up in a flaky pastry crust, make these individual turkey pot pies a perfect comfort food. This recipe is only 5 ingredients and 15 minutes to make.
I hope everyone is ready for Christmas. I just finished my shopping yesterday. Yes, it was last minute, but it all got done. And now the cooking begins. Tomorrow is dinner with my side of the family at my brother Steve’s place, and the next day is dinner at our place with my mother-in-law. I already have plans for the leftover turkey from today’s menu: these super easy and tasty mini turkey pot pies.
Why this recipe is so great:
All you need is 5 ingredients and a jumbo muffin pan to make this recipe. It only takes 15 minutes to put together these mini pot pies then in they go in the oven for 30 minutes. This recipe is perfect for a small family of four like ours. It makes enough for a family dinner with a salad and for a leftover lunch the next day for my husband and me.
How to make mini turkey pot pies:
You start by cutting out six 4″ and 6″ circles out of your pie crust. I used a large 6″ tupperware lid and a 4″ cookie cutter to make my circles. I cut one 6″ circle first, then used the excess trimmed pieces to make the rest of my circles. You should be able to get two large and two small circles out of each pie crust. You can see below it’s a bit of a puzzle.
Fit the large circles into your jumbo muffin pan cups. Then you mix the rest of the ingredients together and divide the filling amongst the six muffin cups.
Place the smaller pie crusts on top and cut some slits.
Bake for 30 minutes and you have a warm delicious comforting meal for the whole family.
Have yourself a merry little Christmas everyone!
You might also like:
- Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- Leftover Turkey Shepherd’s Pie
- Turkey Tetrazzini
- Leftover Turkey & Biscuit Casserole
- Leftover Ham and Vegetable Casserole
**DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? PLEASE KINDLY LEAVE A COMMENT AND STAR RATING BELOW.**Print
Succulent chunks of turkey and a medley of colorful vegetables in a creamy white sauce, all wrapped up in a flaky pastry crust, make these individual turkey pot pies a perfect comfort food.
- 3 pie crusts (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 can (284ml) cream of chicken condensed soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups cooked turkey
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (thawed)
- Preheat oven to 375F. Spray the wells and rims of a jumbo 6-cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut six 4″ and six 6″ circles out of your pie crusts. Fit the larger circles into the muffin cups.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together and divide the filling amongst the 6 cups.
- Place the 4″ pie crust on top and press to seal the edges together. Cut a few slits for ventilation.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is bubbling.
- Category: dinner, lunch
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: turkey pot pie recipe, mini chicken pot pie recipe, leftover turkey recipe
This post was originally published back in 2016 and has been recently updated.