Mini Turkey Pot Pies
Succulent chunks of turkey and a medley of colorful vegetables in a creamy white sauce, all wrapped up in a flaky pastry crust, make these individual turkey pot pies a perfect comfort food.
- Author: Lily Ernst
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 6
- Category: dinner, lunch
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
- 3 pie crusts (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 can (284ml) cream of chicken condensed soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups cooked turkey
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (thawed)
- Preheat oven to 375F. Spray the wells and rims of a jumbo 6-cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut six 4″ and six 6″ circles out of your pie crusts. Fit the larger circles into the muffin cups.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together and divide the filling amongst the 6 cups.
- Place the 4″ pie crust on top and press to seal the edges together. Cut a few slits for ventilation.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is bubbling.
Keywords: turkey pot pie recipe, mini chicken pot pie recipe, leftover turkey recipe