Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies (video)
These are soft and melt-in-your-mouth peanut butter cookies made from natural peanut butter. The recipe is quick and easy to make and is soooo good!
Peanut butter is a favorite food and is often requested in my house. So a delicious and healthy peanut butter cookie recipe that can be ready in minutes makes me a hero in my home.
These cookies are gluten-free and contain no butter or white sugar. They have a perfect balance between sweet and salty, like your old-fashioned peanut butter cookies, but much healthier and easier to make. All you do is mix the 6 simple ingredients by hand in one bowl, then scoop and bake.
These cookies are full of flavor, and packed with protein and wholesome goodness. They make for a great breakfast cookie, after school treat, or snack any time of the day. So enjoy them with a tall glass of milk or your favorite cup of tea, smile, sit back, and savor the moment.
These are soft and melt-in-your-mouth peanut butter cookies made from natural peanut butter.
- 2/3 cup raw organic sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the sugar, baking soda and salt.
- Add the peanut butter, egg and honey. Stir until combined.
- Using a medium cookie scoop or tablespoons, drop 16 cookie batter mounds onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Cookies will be soft. Let cool for 10 minutes on baking sheets.
- Category: dessert, breakfast, snack
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peanut butter cookie recipe, natural peanut butter cookies, flourless peanut butter cookies