These are smooth, creamy, and tangy mini cheesecakes baked on top of a buttery graham cracker crust. These delicious little beauties prove that good things come in small packages.
I love that these mini cheesecakes are ready to serve and perfectly portioned. They are so much easier to make than a full size cheesecake. All you need is 6 basic ingredients and 20 minutes bake time to prepare this recipe. You can top it any way you want, which is the fun part. I decided to go with a little whipped cream, some raspberries, and blueberries, for a little red, white and blue this weekend.
They are also easy to transport, especially for all the summer social gatherings that are going on right now. Yet, they are just as elegant to serve. The recipe starts with graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Then it’s just cream cheese mixed together with some sugar, a little vanilla and 2 eggs. You bake it for 20 minutes in the oven. Dress it anyway you want and enjoy. That’s it, that’s all.The taste is tangy, creamy and sweet with a buttery graham cracker finish. The texture is rich, smooth and crumbly. These mini cheesecakes will have you saying “mmm mmm good”.
Happy Canada Day and 4th of July weekend everyone!
- 1 cup (95g) graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp (25g) sugar
- 3 tbsp (45ml) melted butter
- 2 pkg. (250g each) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup (100g) sugar
- 1 tsp (5ml) vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a small bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter.
- Divide the crumb mixture amongst the paper liners (about 2 tsp each). Pat down with back of spoon. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar. Add in the vanilla, mix again. Then add in the eggs, one at a time, beat until smooth.
- Spoon over crust and bake for about 20 minutes or until center is almost set. Let cool completely and refrigerate uncovered for a minimum of 1 hour before serving.
- Top as desired or enjoy as is.
I’ll be sharing this at Fiesta Friday #126. Come check out some other fabulous recipes.