Skor Bars with Ritz Crackers
These Skor bars (aka White Trash bars) are elevated with the addition of luxurious white chocolate on top. These bars are the perfect combination of sweet and salty, crunchy and chewy, and ultra-creamy with the taste of toffee.
What are Skor bars with Ritz crackers?
Skor bars with Ritz crackers are dessert bars made with crushed Ritz crackers mixed with Skor toffee bits and sweetened condensed milk. They are usually topped with some sort of white frosting, typically cream cheese or buttercream.
Why this recipe is so great:
- Only 4 ingredients – Just 4 simple ingredients and a quick bake in the oven is all you need to make this super delicious treat!
- Scrumptiously good – These bars are rich, buttery, and sweet. You would never think they were made with savory crackers. The sweetened condensed milk and toffee dominate the saltiness of the crackers, leaving only a hint of it behind. The texture is chewy with a little bit of crunch from the Skor bits. Then it finishes with a creamy vanilla taste of white chocolate that is just divine.
- Perfect for the holidays and NYE – This quick and easy-to-make treat is perfect for the busy holiday season. Top with some additional red and green or gold sprinkles to make them extra festive.
Ingredients you’ll need:
- Ritz crackers
- Skor toffee bits
- Sweetened condensed milk
- White chocolate chips
How to crush the Ritz crackers:
Cut a small hole in the bag to release the air inside. Crush the crackers by gently smashing them with a rolling pin or rolling it back and forth until finely crushed with only a few large pieces remaining.
How to make Skor bars with Ritz crackers:
(the ingredient amounts are listed in the printable recipe card further below)
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the crushed crackers, toffee bits, and sweetened condensed milk until combined.
- Transfer the mixture into a 9×9″ pan lined with parchment paper. Press evenly and firmly into the pan. Bake at 350F for 15 minutes.
- Immediately sprinkle with the white chocolate chips. Let stand for a minute to melt and then evenly spread the chocolate.
- Sprinkle with additional toffee bits and sprinkles if desired. Let cool in the fridge for 1-2 hours for the chocolate to set.
How to store:
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 3-4 days, or in the fridge for up to a week.
How to freeze:
Once it’s completely cooled and the chocolate has set, cut into squares. Place the bars in a freezer-friendly container or ziplock bag and store them in the freezer for up to 3 months.
You might also like:
Did you make this recipe? Please kindly leave a comment with your star rating below.
These bars are the perfect combination of sweet and salty, crunchy and chewy, and creamy with the superb taste of toffee.
- 1 box (200g) Ritz crackers
- 1 bag (200g) Skor toffee bits, divided
- 1 can (300ml) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (170g) white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a 9×9″ square pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the crushed crackers, toffee bits (reserving 2 tablespoons), and sweetened condensed milk until combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan. Press the mixture evenly and firmly into the pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with the white chocolate chips on top. Let stand for a minute to melt and then spread out the chocolate.
- Sprinkle with the remaining toffee bits. Let cool in the fridge for 1-2 hours for the chocolate to set.
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 3-4 days, or in the fridge for up to a week.
- Category: dessert
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Skor bars with Ritz crackers, white trash bars