Irish Cream Bundt Cake
This Irish cream bundt cake is moist and flavorful. It has the iconic taste of Baileys Irish Cream with its milky sweet notes of vanilla and chocolate and heat from the whiskey. This shortcut recipe is easy-breezy and irresistibly good!
Why this recipe is so great:
- Super easy – With the use of a cake mix, this bundt cake recipe is as easy as can be. You just mix everything together in one bowl and bake!
- Tastes homemade – No one would ever know that this was a shortcut recipe. The cake is rich and moist and elevated with the addition of heavenly Irish cream whiskey in the cake and in the glaze.
- Can be made in advance – You can make the cake up to 3 days in advance and simply glaze it before serving.
Ingredients you’ll need:
- Chopped pecans or walnuts
- Yellow cake mix – golden butter or French vanilla cake mix works as well
- Instant vanilla pudding mix – white chocolate or cheesecake flavor is great, too
- Vegetable oil – or any yellow neutral-tasting oil
- Baileys Irish cream – or any kind of Irish cream liqueur
- Powdered sugar
How to make Irish cream bundt cake:
(the ingredient amounts are listed in the printable recipe card further below)
- Preheat oven to 325F and place the pecans evenly on the bottom of a greased 10″ bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, water, and liqueur. Pour the batter into the bundt pan.
- Bake for about 50 – 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool and glaze before serving.
What is Irish cream bundt cake?
It’s a bundt cake made with Irish cream added to the batter or that has the flavors of Irish cream, whether in the cake or topping.
Can I use chocolate cake mix?
Yes, you can. However, the chocolate flavor will dominate the flavor of the Irish cream liqueur.
How to store:
This cake can be stored tightly covered at room temperature for up to 5 days.
How to freeze:
Wrap the completely cooled cake in a double layer of plastic wrap. Store in the freezer for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight on the counter and glaze before serving.
You might also like:
- Baileys & Coffee Cupcakes
- Bacardi Rum Cake
- Chocolate Guinness Cupcakes
- Bourbon Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Irish Soda Bread
Did you make this recipe? Please kindly leave a comment with your star rating below.Print
This Irish cream bundt cake is moist and flavorful. It has the iconic taste of Baileys Irish Cream with its milky sweet notes of vanilla and chocolate and heat from the whiskey.
- 1 cup (125g) chopped pecans
- 1 box yellow cake mix (like Duncan Hines or Betty Crocker brand)
- 1 package (3.75oz) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup (125ml) water
- 1/2 cup (125ml) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Irish cream liqueur
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3–4 tbsp Irish cream liqueur
- Preheat oven to 325F. Generously grease and flour a 10″ bundt pan. Sprinkle chopped pecans evenly over the bottom of the pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the rest of the cake ingredients using an electric mixer until well combined. Pour the batter into the bundt pan.
- Bake for about 50 – 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan then invert the cake onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar and liqueur until smooth. Slowly pour or spread half of the glaze over the cake. Let stand for 5 minutes and repeat with the remaining glaze.
Leftovers can be tightly covered and stored at room temperature for up to 5 days.
Keywords: irish cream bundt cake, irish cream cake recipe