This is a nutty, chocolatey, and chewy Nutella brownie recipe that you can easily whip up in just 5 minutes. It’s great for whenever that chocolate craving hits.
I was having one of those days where I just needed something sweet and chocolatey quick. It was a long day at work and I didn’t get much sleep the night before, so I needed a fast pick-me-up.
I had a jar of Nutella and I decided to make a quick and easy batch of brownies. This recipe is made with just 3 ingredients and in one bowl. It doesn’t get any simpler than that.
So, if you are in the mood for brownies or the next time you have a chocolate craving, make sure you give this recipe a try. Happy Fiesta Friday and have a fabulous weekend, hugs:)
Recipe adapted from Kirbie’s CravingsPrint
3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies
This is a nutty, chocolatey, and chewy Nutella brownie recipe that you can easily whip up in just 5 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 9
- Category: dessert
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup sifted all-purpose flour (sift first then measure)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Butter and line a 8×8″ square baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients together with a rubber or wooden spatula and spread onto prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with some chopped hazelnuts if desired.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Be careful not to overbake or the brownies will be dry.
Keywords: nutella brownie recipe, 3 ingredient nutella brownies, chocolate hazelnut brownies