3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies
This is a nutty, chocolatey, and chewy Nutella brownie recipe that you can easily whip up in just 5 minutes.
- Author: Lily Ernst
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 9
- Category: dessert
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup sifted all-purpose flour (sift first then measure)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Butter and line a 8×8″ square baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients together with a rubber or wooden spatula and spread onto prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with some chopped hazelnuts if desired.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Be careful not to overbake or the brownies will be dry.
Keywords: nutella brownie recipe, 3 ingredient nutella brownies, chocolate hazelnut brownies