This easy no-bake cheesecake is creamy and velvety-smooth. It’s light and tangy with a touch of lemon and vanilla. Top it with your favorite berries and you have a perfect luscious dessert.What’s better than a creamy cheesecake? A creamy no-bake cheesecake that is half the effort and only takes a fraction of the time to make.This recipe starts with a really easy graham cracker crust. It’s just butter and honey graham cracker crumbs pressed into the bottom of a springform pan. Then you mix some cream cheese with sweetened condensed milk along with some lemon juice and vanilla extract, and that’s it. Chill the cheesecake for 2-3 hours to set and enjoy. There is no need to bake it for an hour, then having to wait for it to cool and chill. There is no need to dissolve any gelatin into the mixture, and you don’t have to wait overnight for it to be firm enough to serve. Unbelievable eh?
Now the cheesecake doesn’t look like much as it is, but top it with some colorful fruit and you have a spectacular dessert that is sure to wow anyone.A delicate layer of buttery and crumbly honey graham cracker crust topped with a soft melt-in-your-mouth cheesecake is like heaven on a plate. It’s tangy with a hint of lemon and the soft scent of vanilla. The taste is light and fresh for a cheesecake because it’s not as dense as a baked cheesecake which makes it suited for this warm weather. It’s also a great way to enjoy some seasonal fruits.
- 1&1/2 cups (188g) honey graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tbsp (75ml) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 - 8 oz packages cream cheese, room temperature (Philadelphia brand is best)
- 1 - 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup (63ml) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5ml) vanilla extract
- Butter and line the sides of a 9" springform pan. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the honey graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press the mixture into the bottom of the pan. Chill in the freezer.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese using an electric mixer until smooth.
- Mix in the condensed milk a little at a time. Add in the lemon juice and vanilla extract. Continue beating the mixture until smooth.
- Spoon the filling over the crust, and even out the surface with an offset spatula. Cover with foil, and chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours until firm.
- Garnish with your favorite fruits before serving.