This shepherd’s pie is filled with juicy chunks of turkey and colorful mixed vegetables in a flavorful gravy underneath a blanket of creamy mashed potatoes.
- 2 cups cooked turkey meat, chopped
- 2 cups mixed vegetables, chopped
- 1 cup turkey gravy
- 2 1/2 cups mashed potatoes
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix the turkey, vegetables and gravy together in a 9″ baking dish.
- Top with the mashed potatoes and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through and bubbling. Turn the oven to broil to brown the cheese if desired. It should only take a minute or two (keep an eye on it).
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Category: dinner, lunch
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: turkey shepherds pie, leftover turkey recipe, easy shepherd pie