Best Ever Moist Pumpkin Bread
This incredibly moist and easy pumpkin bread is packed with pumpkin flavor and fragrant autumn spices.
- Author: Lily Ernst
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 - 9x5" loaf
- Category: dessert, breakfast, snack
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups (250g) all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp (5g) pumpkin pie spice (or 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp ginger, 1/2 tsp nutmeg)
- 1 tsp (5g) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2.5g) salt
- 1&1/2 cup (375g) canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup (125ml) vegetable oil
- 1&1/2 cup (300g) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9×5″ loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, toss together the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir until just combined.
- Spoon into prepared baking pan and bake for 45-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with just a few moist crumbs and the top springs back when lightly touched.
- How to store pumpkin bread – Once completely cooled, you can tightly wrap it in saran wrap or place it in an airtight container and store it on your countertop or in the fridge to stay fresh longer.
- How long does pumpkin bread last? If properly stored, pumpkin bread will last up to 3 days at room temperature and up to 5 days in the fridge.
- How to freeze pumpkin bread – Once completely cooled, double wrap in plastic wrap, label, and store in the freezer for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge before serving.
Keywords: pumpkin bread recipe, easy pumpkin bread, moist pumpkin bread