These bars are the perfect combination of sweet and salty, crunchy and chewy, and creamy with the superb taste of toffee.
- 1 box (200g) Ritz crackers
- 1 bag (200g) Skor toffee bits, divided
- 1 can (300ml) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (170g) white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a 9×9″ square pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the crushed crackers, toffee bits (reserving 2 tablespoons), and sweetened condensed milk until combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan. Press the mixture evenly and firmly into the pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with the white chocolate chips on top. Let stand for a minute to melt and then spread out the chocolate.
- Sprinkle with the remaining toffee bits. Let cool in the fridge for 1-2 hours for the chocolate to set.
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 3-4 days, or in the fridge for up to a week.
- Category: dessert
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Skor bars with Ritz crackers, white trash bars