This easy no-bake key lime pie is cool, creamy and absolutely refreshing.
- 2 cups (250g) honey graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tbsp (90ml) melted unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup (125ml) whipping cream
- 1–8oz block cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 tbsp (40g) granulated sugar
- 1–10oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup (125ml) key lime or lime juice (about 14 key limes or 2 limes)
- 1 tbsp lime zest
- Mix together the cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press the mixture firmly into a 9″ pie plate. Chill in the freezer while preparing the filling.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Using the same mixer, beat together the cream cheese and sugar. Mix in the condensed milk, key lime juice, and lime zest. Add in the whipped cream and mix again until smooth.
- Pour over prepared crust and smooth the surface. Chill uncovered in the refrigerator for a minimum of 6 hours or best to let it set overnight.
- Garnish with some more whipped cream and key lime slices if desired.
Leftovers can be covered up and stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. You can make this recipe from 6 hours to 2 days in advance. Cover after the next day.
- Category: dessert
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: key lime pie recipe, easy key lime pie, no-bake key lime pie