Cheesy Cheddar Bacon Bombs
This savory appetizer has a creamy, cheesy, and smoky bacon filling surrounded by a buttery puff pastry.
- Author: Lily Ernst
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 8
- Category: appetizer
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
- 1 pkg Pillsbury crescent roll
- half a block of cream cheese, softened
- 4 strips of cooked and diced bacon
- 1 chopped green onion stalk
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F. In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, bacon, onion and shredded cheese together.
- Roll out the pastry and pinch the seams of the dough together. Cut into 2 strips lengthwise. Then cut each strip into 4 equal pieces, making 8 pieces total.
- Place heaping spoonfuls of the mixture onto each piece. Fold up the corners and press the seams together to seal.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden. Remove and serve immediately.
Keywords: cheddar bacon bombs, easy appetizer recipe, bacon cheese appetizer