This soft and moist butterscotch pumpkin bread is bursting with sweet morsels of butterscotch and pumpkin spice flavor! It has all the best flavors of fall packed into a warm and cozy tasting bread.
- 2 cups (250g) all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp (5g) pumpkin spice (or 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, 1/2 tsp cloves)
- 1 tsp (5g) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2.5g) salt
- 1 cup (250g) canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup (125ml) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups (255g) butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Butter and line a 9×5″ loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss together the flour, pumpkin spice, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients, except the butterscotch chips.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry, and stir until almost combined. Fold in the butterscotch chips.
- Spoon the batter into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle a few more chips on top if desired.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Category: dessert, snack
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: butterscotch pumpkin bread, pumpkin bread with butterscotch chips