Butterscotch Pumpkin Bread
This soft and moist butterscotch pumpkin bread is bursting with sweet morsels of butterscotch and pumpkin spice flavor! It has all the best flavors of fall packed into a warm and cozy tasting bread.
- Author: Lily Ernst
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: 1 - 9x5" loaf
- Category: dessert, snack
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups (250g) all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp (5g) pumpkin spice (or 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, 1/2 tsp cloves)
- 1 tsp (5g) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2.5g) salt
- 1 cup (250g) canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup (125ml) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups (255g) butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Butter and line a 9×5″ loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss together the flour, pumpkin spice, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients, except the butterscotch chips.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry, and stir until almost combined. Fold in the butterscotch chips.
- Spoon the batter into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle a few more chips on top if desired.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Keywords: butterscotch pumpkin bread, pumpkin bread with butterscotch chips