These wonderfully thin and crispy Nutella cookies are packed with chocolate and hazelnut flavor. They are made with only 4 ingredients and take less than 20 minutes to make!
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Nutella (stirred well and measured with a dry measuring cup)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients until evenly mixed.
- Roll the dough into 1″ balls and place 2″ apart on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cookies are puffed and cracked on the surface like a crinkle cookie. Let cool on the baking sheets.
- The dough seems dry and crumbly – If the dough appears a bit too dry to roll into a ball, just squeeze it together in the palm of your hands. The warmth of your hands will help it come together as you roll it.
- Space the cookies out – These cookies spread quite a bit so make sure there is at least 2″ apart on the baking sheet.
How to store:
Store the cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
How to freeze:
Place the cookies in a freezer-friendly container with a sheet of wax or parchment paper in between each layer. Store in the freezer for up to 3 months. Place on the counter for 1-2 hours to bring to thaw and bring to room temperature before serving.
Keywords: nutella cookie recipe, thin and crispy nutella cookies, 4 ingredient nutella cookies