Crispy graham crackers, toasted marshmallows on top and sweet chocolate, these cookies will make you feel like you’re infront of a warm campfire on a cold winter’s day.
- Author: Lily Ernst
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 1 & 1/2 dozen
- Category: dessert, snack
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup cake flour
- 3/4 cup bread flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 4 graham crackers, broken into small pieces
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows, cut in half
- Mix both flours, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a large bowl, set aside.
- Using a stand mixer with paddle attachment, cream butter and sugars, add egg and vanilla, mix well.
- Add flour mixture, mix until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Line a large cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper and drop rounded cookie dough using a medium cookie scoop or a heaping tablespoon.
- Press in 3 or 4 pieces of graham cracker and 3 or 4 pieces of marshmallows (use sticky end to attach)
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 1-2 hours.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment and place 12 cookie doughs 2 inches apart and bake for 10 minutes or until edges are lightly golden.
- Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Cookies are best the day of.
Keywords: s'mores cookie recipe, easy s'mores cookie recipe, cookie recipe for kids