These easy s’mores bars are the perfect ratio of buttery graham cracker, creamy milk chocolate, and toasted gooey marshmallow in every bite!
- 2 cups (230g) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (125ml) melted butter
- 4–6 Hershey’s chocolate bars (see notes below*)
- 4 cups (200g) mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9×13″ pan with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together until all is moistened. Evenly and firmly pat the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 8-10 minutes just until the edges are lightly browned. Turn off the oven.
- Lay the Hershey’s chocolate bars on top of the graham cracker crust and put the pan back into the warm oven for 1 minute.
- Nestle the marshmallows into neat rows, covering all of the melted chocolate.
- Put back in the oven and broil for 1-2 minutes until the marshmallows are golden brown. Do not step away from the oven. Keep a close eye the whole time and remove the pan from the oven as soon as it turns golden on top.
- Let cool completely before cutting into squares with a sharp knife. You can place it on the fridge after it has cooled on the counter for 15 minutes to speed up the process. See tip below on how to cut.**
* In Canada, the Hershey’s chocolate bars are 100g each, so you’ll need 6 of them for a 9×13″ pan. In the United States, the chocolate bars are 4.4oz each, so you’ll only need 4 of them.
**Run or dip a sharp knife in hot water to help cut through the sticky marshmallow layer. Place the knife back in the hot water and wipe clean in between every cut.
How to store:
Leftovers s’mores bars can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 4-5 days.
How to freeze:
The bars can be placed in a freezer-friendly container or ziplock bag and stored in the freezer for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge and bring to room temperature or warm up in the microwave for 15 seconds before serving.
- Category: dessert
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: s'mores bars recipe, easy s'mores bars, Starbucks s'mores bars