These easy one-pan roasted Brussels sprouts with bacon are a perfect side dish to any meal. The bacon adds a smokey flavor to the crispy and sweet caramelized Brussels sprouts.
- 1 1/2 lbs Brussels sprouts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 slices of bacon, cut into 1” pieces
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into strips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Clean and trim Brussels sprouts. Cut any very large heads in half through the core.
- Place the Brussels sprouts and any loose leaves in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil, tossing to evenly coat.
- Pour the Brussels sprouts onto the prepared baking pan (you want them to be in a single layer). Season with salt and pepper. Then evenly sprinkle the bacon pieces and onions (if using) on top of the Brussels sprouts.
- Roast in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes, turning halfway through the cooking time, until golden and lightly caramelized. Serve immediately.
- Category: side
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: roasted brussels sprouts recipe, oven baked brussels sprouts, pan brussels sprouts with bacon