These are smooth, creamy, and tangy mini cheesecakes baked on top of a buttery graham cracker crust.
- 1 cup (95g) graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp (25g) sugar
- 3 tbsp (45ml) melted butter
- 2 pkg. (250g each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (100g) sugar
- 1 tsp (5ml) vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a small bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter.
- Divide the crumb mixture amongst the paper liners (about 2 tsp each). Pat down with back of spoon. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar. Add in the vanilla, mix again. Then add in the eggs, one at a time, beat until smooth.
- Spoon over crust and bake for about 20 minutes or until center is almost set. Let cool completely and refrigerate uncovered for a minimum of 1 hour before serving.
- Top as desired or enjoy as is.
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
- Category: dessert
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mini cheesecake recipe, individual cheesecakes, easy mini cheesecakes