This scrumptious apple cider cake is moist, fluffy, and flavored with warm, comforting spices. Made with just 4 ingredients, this easy-to-make recipe is sure to impress.
- 2 cups apple cider (reduced to 1 cup)
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- In a small saucepan, bring the apple cider to a boil and reduce the heat to low. Let it simmer until it reduces down to half the volume. Place in the fridge to cool while the oven preheats.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a bundt pan and set it aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the spice cake mix, apple cider reduction, eggs, and vegetable oil together using an electric mixer on medium speed until combined. Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Leftovers can be stored tightly covered at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Tip: Make the apple cider reduction up to 3 days in advance. Cover and store in the fridge until ready to use.
- Category: dessert
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: apple cider cake recipe, apple cider cake with cake mix