4th of July Icebox Cake
This icebox cake is cool and refreshing with its layers of softened graham crackers, luscious cream filling and fresh berries.
- Author: Lily Ernst
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 20 min
- Yield: 12-16
- Category: dessert
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: American
- 1 box (400g) graham crackers
- 1 pkg (250g) cream cheese, softened
- 2 pkgs (102g each or 3.4oz each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 & 1/2 cups (625ml) cold milk
- 3/4 cup (188ml) heavy cream
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 cups blueberries
- In a medium bowl and using an electric mixer; beat the heavy cream until stiff. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and the dry pudding mix until combined. Gradually beat in the milk until smooth. Fold in the whipped cream.
- Spread a thin layer of filling onto the bottom of a 9×13″ baking dish. Layer the graham crackers on top. Spread 1/3 of the filling onto the crackers. Sprinkle half of the blueberries over the cream. Repeat with half of the strawberries.
- Repeat with another layer of crackers and remaining cream filling. Decorate with the rest of the berries. Cover and chill for 4 hours or overnight. Serve cold.
Leftover can be covered and stored in the fridge for 2-3 days.
Keywords: icebox cake, 4th of July dessert, no-bake 4th of July dessert