These ultra-chewy cookies are loaded with creamy white chocolate and heavenly macadamia nuts.
Makes 3 dozen cookies
- 3/4 cup (170g) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup (200g) packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (100g) granulated sugar
- 2 tsp (10ml) vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/4 cups (288g) all purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5ml) soda
- 1 cup (175g) white chocolate chips
- 1 cup (125g) macadamia nuts
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Line 3 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- Cream together the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until it’s light and fluffy. Add in the eggs and vanilla, mixing thoroughly.
- Beat in the flour, baking soda and salt until almost combined. Fold in the chocolate chips and macadamia nuts with a wooden spoon.
- Using a medium cookie scoop or tablespoon, drop rounded cookie doughs onto prepared baking sheets about 2″ apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Let cool completely on baking sheets.
- Category: dessert, snack
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: white chocolate macadamia nut cookie recipe, white chocolate chip cookies, macadamia nut cookies