White Chocolate Cheesecake
A smooth and creamy white chocolate cheesecake over a honey graham cracker hazelnut crust.
- Author: Lily Ernst
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: 8-10
- Category: dessert
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
- 1 & 1/4 cup honey graham crackers crumbs
- 1/4 cup ground hazelnuts
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 750g cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 8 oz good quality white chocolate, chopped
- 1 lb strawberries
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Mix the cracker crumbs and hazelnuts with the melted butter, then press onto a 9″ springform pan.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave, 20-30 seconds at a time until just completely melted. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, using a handheld mixer, blend the cream cheese and sugar together. Then add eggs, one at a time, mixing in between. Combine sour cream and vanilla into the batter. Lastly, add the white chocolate and blend until smooth.
- Pour over crust and bake for 50-55 minutes or until the centre is almost set. Run a thin knife around the edges and let cool completely at room temperature. Then refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours or overnight.
- Decorate with sliced strawberries before serving.
Keywords: white chocolate cheesecake recipe, white chocolate and strawberry cheesecake