Chewy caramel, crunchy pecans and milk chocolate all wrapped up in an irresistible little cookie!
- 1/2 cup (114g) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (110g) packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp (5ml) vanilla extract
- 1&1/4 cups (155g) all-purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup (155g) Turtles candies, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Mix in the egg and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour and salt until just combined. Fold in the chopped Turtles.
- Using a medium cookie scoop or tablespoon, drop rounded cookie mounds onto prepared baking sheet about 2″ apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges just start to brown. Cookies will look undercooked in the center. Let cool completely on cookie sheet.
- Category: dessert, snack
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: turtle cookie recipe, chocolate turtle cookies, basic cookie dough recipe