This is a velvety smooth white chocolate mousse layered with fresh ripe strawberries. No one will guess that this rich elegant dessert is made with only 4 ingredients.
- 6 oz (170g) white chocolate baking squares, chopped
- 1 cup (260g) vanilla or plain Greek yogurt, room temperature (I prefer vanilla)
- 1/2 cup (125ml) whipping cream
- 4 cups (1lb) fresh strawberries
- 4 wine glasses for serving (or any drinking glasses would work too)
- In a medium glass bowl, melt the white chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time until almost completely melted. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in the yogurt and chill for 30 minutes to thicken (If the chocolate solidifies when you add the yogurt, just microwave for another few seconds and stir until smooth again, then chill)
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into the chocolate mixture. Pour into a piping bag or large plastic ziplock bag.
- Chop the strawberries, reserving 2 to garnish. Place 1/2 cup of chopped strawberries in each wine glass. Cut the tip of the piping bag or corner of the ziplock bag and squeeze some mousse on top of the strawberries. Repeat and garnish with the reserved halved strawberries. Serve or refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
You can also prepare the mousse the morning of and then just chop up the strawberries and layer before serving.
- Category: dessert
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry mousse parfait, white chocolate mousse, strawberry yogurt parfait