This fruit-filled dessert combines the perfect pairing of sweet strawberries and tangy rhubarb with a blanket of crunchy oat streusel on top.
- 3 cups (415g) strawberries, cut in quarters
- 2 cups (270g) rhubarb, chopped 1/2″ thick
- 1 tsp (5ml) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (100g) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (31g) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cups (70g) rolled oats
- 3/4 cups (94 g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (75g) brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1/2 tsp (2.5ml) ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup (76g) butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a 9″ square or round baking dish, toss together all the filling ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the oats, flour, brown sugar and cinnamon. Stir in the melted butter and sprinkle the streusel evenly over the filling.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the streusel is lightly browned and the filling is bubbling.
- Category: dessert
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry rhubarb crisp recipe, strawberry crisp, rhubarb crisp, easy fruit crisp recipe