Crunchy, creamy, sweet and salty all come together in this fabulous strawberry pretzel salad.
- 2 cups (120g) crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup (114g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup (50g) granulated sugar
- 250g pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (100g) granulated sugar
- 8oz container Cool Whip, thawed
- 6oz strawberry Jello powder
- 1 cup (250ml) hot water
- 1 cup (250ml) cold water
- 1 lb strawberries, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix the crushed pretzels, melted butter, and sugar together. Press the mixture onto the bottom of a 9×13″ glass baking dish. Bake for 10 minutes and let cool completely.
- Beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in the Cool Whip until combined. Carefully spread on top of the baked pretzels. Make sure to seal all the edges so the jello doesn’t seep to the bottom and make the pretzels soggy. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Dissolve the jello powder in the hot water. Stir in the cold water and pour over the sliced strawberries. Gently stir the strawberries to coat. Carefully spoon the strawberry mixture on top of the cream filling. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until the jello is set.
- Category: dessert
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry pretzel salad recipe, easy strawberry pretzel salad, best strawberry pretzel salad