These Raspberry Muffins are a delightful way to savor the flavors of summer. With their burst of juicy raspberries and fluffy texture, they are sure to become your new favorite.
- 2 cups (250g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 & 1/2 cups raspberries
- 1–2 tbsp coarse sugar for sprinkling (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425F and line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Zest and juice your lemon. Mix the milk with 1 tbsp of lemon juice and set aside. In a medium bowl, toss together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, lemon zest, and soured milk.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir together until just combined. Gently fold in the raspberries.
- Spoon the muffin batter into the prepared muffin pan. Sprinkle with coarse sugar if using.
- Bake at 425F for 5 minutes, then at 350F for another 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the fridge for up to a week.
Keywords: raspberry muffin recipe