This pumpkin dump cake is made with just 3 ingredients, takes less than 10 minutes to prepare, and tastes completely homemade!
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1 can (15oz) pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 9×13″ baking pan or bundt pan. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together using an electric mixer on medium speed until combined. Spoon the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes for the 9×13″ and about 40 minutes for the bundt or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Serve as is or with a dusting of powdered sugar, drizzle with caramel sauce, or whipped cream if desired.
Leftovers can be stored tightly covered at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Category: dessert
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin dump cake recipe, easy pumpkin dump cake