These soft and fluffy pumpkin muffins are spiced with a hint of cinnamon and loaded with chocolate chips.
- 1&3/4 cups (220g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5g) baking soda
- 1 tsp (2g) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2g) salt
- 1 cup (188g) semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (125ml) vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup (150g) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (250g) canned pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup (60g) yogurt (plain or vanilla flavor)
- 1 tsp (5ml) vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Toss in the chocolate chips and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the rest of the ingredients. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Divide the batter into the 12 muffins cups and bake for 5 minutes at 425F. Then keeping the muffins in the oven, lower the heat to 350F and continue to bake for another 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Category: breakfast, snack
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin muffin recipe, pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, easy pumpkin muffins