These large bakery-style peach muffins are soft and moist, loaded with chunks of juicy peaches, and crowned with the most delicious crispy crumb topping.
- 1/2 cup (65g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (100g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 tbsp (60ml) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cups (315g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (125ml) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup (188ml)milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 heaping cup diced peaches (about 2 medium peaches)
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a small bowl, toss together the flour, granulated sugar, and cinnamon for the crumb topping. Stir in the melted butter until all is moistened. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the vegetable oil, granulated sugar, eggs, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir until just combined. Fold in the peaches.
- Divide the batter into the prepared muffin pan. The paper liners will be full. Sprinkle the streusel on top.
- Bake at 375F for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
- Category: breakfast, snack
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peach muffin recipe, peach crumb muffins