This is a soft, moist, and fluffy muffin that is loaded with fresh juicy strawberries, and stuffed with Nutella inside!
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped strawberries, plus 1/4 cup to top
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 2 tbsp sparking sugar (or any coarse sugar will do)
- Preheat oven to 425F. Spray your muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, sugar, eggs, milk and vanilla. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Gently toss the 1 cup of chopped strawberries into the flour mixture to coat.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and fold until just combined.
- Fill each muffin cup half full with the batter, place a heaping teaspoonful of Nutella in each and cover with the rest of the batter.
- Top with the remaining chopped strawberries and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 5 minutes and 425F, then reduce oven temp to 375F and bake for another 15 minutes
Muffins can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
- Category: breakfast, snack
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry muffin recipe, nutella strawberry muffins, nutella stuffed muffin recipe