This is a creamy-dreamy Nutella cheesecake with an Oreo cookie crumb crust.
- 1 & 1/3 cups (145g) Oreo cookie crumbs
- 4 tbsp (90ml) melted butter
- 3–250g pkg cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 & 1/2 cups (465g) Nutella
- 3/4 cup (235g) Nutella
- 10–12 Ferrero Rochers (optional)
- 2 tbsp (12g) ground hazelnuts (optional, I grounded whole hazelnuts using a coffee grinder)
- Lightly butter the sides of a 9″springform pan and line with wax paper. Mix the melted butter with the baking crumbs, press onto the bottom of the pan, then chill in the freezer.
- Meanwhile, using a handheld mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Blend in the Nutella until mixture is thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Evenly spread the mixture over the chilled crust and put back in the freezer for 1 hour to firm up.
- Warm up the Nutella in the microwave for a few seconds to make it more spreadable and spread on top of the cheesecake. Sprinkle with ground hazelnuts and decorate with some Ferrero Rocher candies. Chill in the fridge for 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Category: dessert
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Nutella cheesecake recipe, no-bake chocolate cheesecake, easy chocolate hazelnut cheesecake