No-Bake Chocolate Cream Pie
A creamy, silky-smooth chocolate mousse on top of a dark chocolate Oreo cookie crust makes this pie absolute chocolate heaven.
- Author: Little Sweet Baker
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 8-10
- Category: dessert
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1&1/2 cups whipping cream, divided
- 1–250g pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate with a 1/2 cup of whipping cream over low heat, stirring constantly until completely melted. Set aside to cool.
- Mix the Oreo cookie crumbs with the melted butter and press onto a 9″ pie plate. Chill in freezer.
- Whip the 1 cup of cream until stiff peaks. Set aside.
- Using the same beater, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Mix in the whipped cream.
- Then add in the melted chocolate. Beat again until smooth. Spread evenly over crust.
- Let the pie set in the fridge overnight.
Optional: Top with some fresh fruit and whipped cream before serving.
Keywords: chocolate cream pie recipe, easy chocolate cream pie, no-bake chocolate cream pie, no-cook chocolate cream pie