This matcha ice cream is rich, creamy, and refreshing. It has the distinct earthy taste of matcha green tea and finishes with a sweet, creamy white chocolate flavor.
- 1 pint (473ml) whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp culinary grade matcha powder
- 1 can (300ml) sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup (100g) good-quality white chocolate
- In a large mixing bowl, pour in the whipping cream and vanilla. Sift in the matcha green tea powder and beat with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Slowly add in the sweetened condensed milk and beat again until stiff peaks. Gently fold in the white chocolate.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into a 9×13″ loaf pan or similar size container with a lid. Cover and freeze for a minimum of 6 hours or overnight.
The ice cream can be stored in the freezer tightly covered for up to 2 weeks
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Category: dessert
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: American, Japanese
Keywords: matcha ice cream recipe