This mango cheesecake is creamy and silky-smooth with a lovely tropical fruit flavor.
- 1&1/4 cups (145g) honey graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp (45ml) melted butter
- 3–250g packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (200g) sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup (250ml) mango puree (see notes)
- 2 tsp (10ml) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (250ml) heavy cream
- 2 tbsp (25g) sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 – 1 cup finely diced mangoes
- Preheat oven to 325F and set aside a 9″ springform pan.
- Mix the cookie crumbs and butter together. Press onto the bottom of the springform pan.
- Using and electric mixer, blend the cream cheese, sugar and salt until combined.
- Add in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well in between. Then add in the mango puree and vanilla. Mix again until smooth. Gently pour over crust.
- Place pan on top of a baking sheet to prevent any drippings from burning onto the bottom of your oven. Bake for 60-70 minutes or until the center is almost set. You want 2-3 inches of the center to still be jiggly because it will firm up as it cools.
- Run a thin knife along the sides to loosen the edges from the pan. Leave the cheesecake in the pan to cool completely. Then chill in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours or overnight.
- Beat the heavy cream, sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form. Spread on top of cheesecake and garnish with some diced mangoes. Slice and serve.
I used a handheld blender to puree 1 generous cup of diced mangoes to yield 1 cup for this recipe. You can also used canned mango puree.
- Category: dessert
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mango cheesecake recipe, easy mango cheesecake