These incredibly chewy blondies are filled with the wonderful flavour of malted milk and chocolate mini eggs. They’re topped with creamy white chocolate, crushed mini eggs, and cute chocolate bunnies.
- 1 1/2 cups (188g) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (200g) brown sugar, lightly packed
- 3/4 cup (75g) malted milk powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (125ml) vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups (215g) roughly chopped chocolate mini eggs, divided
- 2 oz white chocolate
- 4–6 mini chocolate bunnies (I used Maltesers mini bunnies)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Butter and line a 9×9″ pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the malted milk powder, brown sugar, all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt. If there are any clumps of brown sugar, use your fingers to break them up.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until almost combined. Then fold in 1 cup of the chopped mini eggs.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared baking pan and evenly spread it out using an offset spatula.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with a few moist crumbs. Let cool completely.
- Place the white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in the microwave for 20 seconds at a time until almost melted. Stir until completely smooth. Transfer the melted chocolate into a piping bag or ziplock bag, cut a small opening, and drizzle over the blondies.
- Sprinkle the remaining chopped mini eggs on top. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes for the chocolate to set. Cut into squares and top a few bars with the chocolate bunnies.
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days at room temperature or freeze for up to a month.
- Category: dessert
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Easter blondies, mini egg blondies, malted milk blondies