This leftover turkey casserole is filled with chunks of turkey and delicious vegetables in a creamy mushroom sauce, and it’s topped with soft fluffy biscuits.
- 2 cups leftover turkey, diced
- 3 cups leftover vegetables (or frozen vegetables, thawed)
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup (or any kind of condensed cream soup)
- 1&1/2 cups milk
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 container refrigerated biscuits
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400F and set aside a 9×13″ baking dish
- In a large bowl, whisk together the condensed soup, milk and flour. Stir in the meat and veggies and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven and top with raw biscuits. Continue baking for another 10-12 minutes or until the biscuits are golden and the filling is bubbling.
- Category: dinner, lunch
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: leftover turkey recipe, turkey and biscuit casserole, easy turkey casserole