This original Jiffy corn casserole is creamy, buttery, and loaded with a sweet corn flavor. It’s only 6 ingredients and it’s the perfect side to any meal!
- 1/2 cup salted butter or magarine, melted
- 1 can (8.75 oz) whole kernal corn, drained
- 1 can (14.75 oz) cream style corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 box (8.5oz) Jiffy corn muffin mix
- Preheat oven to 375F and grease an 11×7″ or 9×9″ casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, add the butter, whole corn, cream corn, sour cream, and eggs. Mix them all together.
- Stir the corn muffin mix until everything is combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared casserole dish.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the center is set and it is golden around the edges.
Leftovers can be tightly covered and stored in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Keywords: Jiffy corn casserole, spoon bread casserole