This Irish cream bundt cake is moist and flavorful. It has the iconic taste of Baileys Irish Cream with its milky sweet notes of vanilla and chocolate and heat from the whiskey.
- 1 cup (125g) chopped pecans
- 1 box yellow cake mix (like Duncan Hines or Betty Crocker brand)
- 1 package (3.75oz) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup (125ml) water
- 1/2 cup (125ml) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Irish cream liqueur
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3–4 tbsp Irish cream liqueur
- Preheat oven to 325F. Generously grease and flour a 10″ bundt pan. Sprinkle chopped pecans evenly over the bottom of the pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the rest of the cake ingredients using an electric mixer until well combined. Pour the batter into the bundt pan.
- Bake for about 50 – 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan then invert the cake onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar and liqueur until smooth. Slowly pour or spread half of the glaze over the cake. Let stand for 5 minutes and repeat with the remaining glaze.
Leftovers can be tightly covered and stored at room temperature for up to 5 days.
Keywords: irish cream bundt cake, irish cream cake recipe