Healthy, flourless, and melt-in-your-mouth peanut butter cookies made from natural peanut butter.
- 2/3 cup raw organic sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup unsalted natural peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the peanut butter, egg, and honey. Stir until combined.
- Using a medium cookie scoop or tablespoons, drop 16 cookie batter mounds onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes or just until the edges are lightly browned. Cookies will be soft. Let cool for 10 minutes on baking sheets before transferring to a cooling rack.
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
To freeze – Place the cooled cookies in a freezer-friendly container or ziplock bag and store in the freezer for up to 3 months. Thaw on the counter for 1-2 hours to bring to room temperature before serving.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: dessert, breakfast, snack
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peanut butter cookie recipe, natural peanut butter cookies, flourless peanut butter cookies