This healthy no-bake treat is made up of a coconut hazelnut cookie crust, a creamy Greek yogurt filling, and it’s topped with delicious golden kiwis.
- 1&1/2 cups (145g) honey graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (45g) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup (50g) finely chopped hazelnuts (or any kind of nuts)
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 750g container of vanilla Greek yogurt (a thick style of Greek yogurt is best like Fage or PC Skyr brand)
- 4 Zespri SunGold Kiwifruits, peeled and sliced
- Mix the first 4 ingredients and press onto a 9″ tart pan with removable bottom.
- Chill in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Spread the yogurt on top and decorate with sliced kiwis.
- Slice and serve immediately.
The crust can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the freezer. The yogurt and kiwi should be prepared just before serving to prevent the crust from getting soggy, and the fruit from releasing its natural juices.
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Category: dessert
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy fruit tart recipe, yogurt fruit tart recipe, kiwi tart recipe