Reese’s Double Chocolate Halloween Cookies
These cute Halloween cookies are chewy and chocolatey with the great taste of peanut butter Reese’s Pieces. They are fun for the whole family to enjoy.
- Author: Little Sweet Baker
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 3 dozen
- Category: dessert, snack
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup Reese’s Pieces, divided
- 72 candy eyes
- Preheat oven to 350F and line 3 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cocoa and salt. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer or stand mixer with paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Add in the vanilla and eggs and combine.
- Mix in the dry ingredients. Then stir in the chocolate chips and 3/4 cup of the Reese’s Pieces.
- Roll into 1″ balls and place about 2″ apart onto the prepared baking sheets. Stick a few more Reese’s Pieces onto the cookie dough.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until centers are just set. Stick the candy eye onto the cookies while they are still warm.
These cookies are best the day of. Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Keywords: double chocolate cookie recipe, reese pieces cookies, M&M double chocolate cookies