Simple to make, gluten-free, so good and good for you, Spiced Cashew Butter Cookies.
- 1 cup natural cashew butter
- 2/3 cup raw cane sugar (or granulated sugar)
- 1 large egg (or flax egg, vegan option)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 2 tbsp raw hemp seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cashew butter and sugar with a rubber spatula.
- Stir in the egg and maple syrup.
- Add the rest of the ingredient and mix until combined.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball, flatten by hand onto baking sheet. (see picture above)
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the edges just start to brown.
- Cookies will be soft. Let cool for 10 minutes on baking sheets.
Store in an airtight container for up to 7 days.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: breakfast, snack
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cashew butter cookie recipe, healthy cashew butter cookies, flourless cashew butter cookies