Easy Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza
This delicious fruit pizza is as easy as 1-2-3. It’s made with store-bought cookie dough, topped with yogurt for a healthier option, and finished with a colorful array of fresh fruit.
- Author: Lily Ernst
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 10
- Category: dessert
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) refrigerated sugar cookie dough (or 17.5 oz pkg dry mix, prepared as instructed on the packaging)
- 1 container (500g) plain yogurt (Greek or Skyr is best, vanilla flavor works too)
- 3 cups assorted sliced fruits (I used blueberries, sliced strawberries, and sliced kiwis)
Optional cream cheese frosting instead of yogurt:
- 1 pkg (250g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup (125g) powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 12″ pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Press the cookie dough evenly onto the bottom of the pan to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Let cool completely on a cooling rack, about 30 minutes. You can also place in the fridge after 10 minutes to speed up the cooling process.
- Once the cookie is completely cooled, spread the yogurt on top leaving a 1/2″ border. If using the cream cheese frosting: mix the cream cheese and powdered sugar together until smooth and spread on top of cookie.
- Decorate with assorted fruits. Slice and serve or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. You can eat this with a fork or with your hands.
- You can make fruit pizza up to 1 day in advance. Simply fully assemble, tightly cover in saran wrap, and store in the fridge until ready to serve. Leftovers can be stored the same way for up to 3 days.
- I like to use bright colorful fruits that are easy to slice and don’t brown, but anything goes. Just choose your favorite fruits that complement one another.
Keywords: fruit pizza recipe, easy fruit pizza, sugar cookie fruit pizza