These healthy, delicious cookies are made with only simple and natural ingredients.
- 1 cup natural almond butter
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 tsp vanilla (or cinnamon)
- 1 large egg
- 3 tbsp maple syrup (or honey)
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (or nuts/dried fruits)
- Using a handheld blender or stand blender, combine almond butter, banana and vanilla until smooth.
- Add egg, maple syrup and mix until incorporated.
- Stir in chocolate chips, nuts or dried fruit.
- Chill in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 325°F, and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and brush with olive oil.
- Drop 12 rounded tablespoons of cookie dough onto the 1st prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Keep the rest of the batter in the fridge. Then bake the 2nd batch.
Store cookies in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- Category: dessert, snack
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: almond butter cookie recipe, healthy cookie recipe, gluten-free cookie recipe