This scrumptious eggnog bread pudding makes for a great breakfast or dessert. It’s made with only 3 ingredients and packed with creamy eggnog flavor!
- 6 cups (250g) cinnamon raisin bread, cubed (about 6 to 9 slices)
- 2 cups (500ml) full-fat eggnog
- 4 large eggs
- Place the bread cubes in a buttered 8″ square ceramic or glass baking dish
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggnog and eggs until combined.
- Pour over the bread and gently stir to ensure all the bread is coated in the egg mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 1 day.
- When ready to bake, remove the bread pudding from the fridge and preheat the oven to 375F.
- Bake until golden and puffed up, about 35-45 minutes, and a thin knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Let stand for 15 minutes. Serve warm.
Leftover bread pudding can be covered and stored in the fridge for up to 5 days. Enjoy cold or warmed up in the microwave for about 30-60 seconds each slice.
- Category: breakfast, dessert
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: eggnog bread pudding recipe, easy eggnog bread pudding